If you could consciously create all that you desire, would you? What would you create? A great relationship, happiness, prosperity, travel … Go ahead, give it some good thought. What do you want to manifest in your life? Do you have what it takes to make your dreams come true?
It is possible to transform each day into the gateway that leads to an exceptional and abundant life. You can choose the future that you want to experience and then set into motion the vibrational energy to create and attract it. You can consciously create all that you desire. You see, this is possible because the Universe, both what we see and what we do not, consists of an enormous web of energy and we are a part of this energy. We are beings of vibrational energy that interact with this web of energy. Our energy is so strong, so powerful that it goes forth and changes the fabric of the future. Wow, right? Every act and thought contributes to creating a happy, prosperous, healthy and rewarding existence.
If you are ready to live more consciously and let go of living in an unconditional way, manifesting the same repeatable patterns into your life over and over again, than you must first realize that you have a choice. Without realizing it, we draw experiences and people to us unconsciously, and interact with them in programmed ways. It is possible however to do this in a more conscious way, drawing to you people, situations, things, opportunities and experiences that you need in order to manifest your desires.
You can manifest good things in your life by consciously paying attention to your thoughts and emotions, which are extensions of you. Your own thinking effects your life, the life of those around you and the entire fabric of the Universe. You can manifest an exception life by affirming what you want to have happen and trust in life to bring it to you. Life loves you and wants you to be happy. Solutions will come into your life that you never dreamed of. What a lovely thought!
Conscious creation is all about drawing to you what you need in order to receive what you want. So get out a pen and paper and begin to really answer the question, “What do you really want in life if your only option was success?”. Let your heart guide you. Once you have a clear picture of your desires, then let go … have faith and begin working toward accomplishing some small goals in your life that are a part of the larger goals. Action married with intention, along with the web of the universe is extremely powerful, so be prepared for opportunities to unfold quickly. Develop the art of loving things as they are now. When you notice something you want to change, you must first love and accept it just as it is. Only love is big enough to embrace all the seeming mistakes of the past and the bumps along the way to manifesting all your heart’s desires. Stay tuned into the frequency you wish to receive from. The more joy you feel, the more joy will come your way. Do things that bring you happiness and stay connected to your heart through gratitude.
Here are some techniques and tips toward successful conscious manifestation.
- Have gratitude for your life and understand that unconscious manifestation thrives on complaining. So if you want to stop all unconscious manifestation in your life, stop complaining. We keep our childhood programming in place by complaining as though we are victims and life is just happening to us. Old patterns will drop away effortlessly when you stop complaining.
- When happiness comes knocking, go ahead and answer it. Let the happiness in when it comes your way. By making the choice to be happy as much as possible, no matter what life throws at you, before you know it, your high vibration will create even more joy in your life. It will literally be drawn toward you.
- Do not dwell on problems, rather focus on the solution.
- If a negative thought, person, experience, etc. starts to bring you down, you can break the spell … you don’t have to go with those negative feelings. You do not have to ride the wave. Simply make the choice to feel happy and good. You are the creator of your experience.
- Forgiveness is something you do for yourself to release yourself from the prison of holding on. It does not mean that you condone behavior however, so just let it go.
- How you start your day is important, so start it well.
- Start a gratitude journal. Write in it every night before bed.
- Make an affirmation bowl and place it on the table. Choose a positive affirmation from the bowl each day at put it on the refrigerator. Better yet, let the children pick out the affirmations for the day. Children love affirmations. Get them doing them early.