An affirmation is the assertion that something exists or is true. Every word you think and every word say is an affirmation. You can use affirmations to change your life in a positive way by consciously choosing words that create good in your life. An affirmation opens the door to change. It is possible to reprogram the mind in a such a way that you attract all sorts of good to you by using affirmations. Successfully affirming good into your life can be easy. In order for your affirmations to manifest there are few tips that will keep you open to receiving what it is that you would like welcome into your life. So let’s get started.
*It is a good idea to have a notebook handy for affirmation work, preferably a new one devoted to your affirmations. Even if you never use it, other than simply recording your affirmative statements, a notebook serves as a reminder of the thoughts and words you are introducing into your consciousness.
What you choose to think is what you will get in life. An affirmation is a declaration that something is true. Affirmative statements go beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future by the words you use in the now. Affirmations are planting seeds for future prosperity. The more you repeat the affirmation, the better the chances of successful manifestation.
Our thoughts and words are like seeds in the mind. A happy atmosphere within your mind will create a fertile environment, with rich soil that will create beautiful results. That is the key to bringing your positive affirmations into reality … the right environment for them to grow.
Many people do not find affirmations helpful, but the truth is that they must bring about positive change if they are done correctly. Here are a few guidelines to follow to find success in using affirmations.
- Always say affirmations in the present tense.
- Write, speak or think your affirmations everyday until you see results.
- If you do your affirmations before bedtime they will swim around within your mind all night long.
- It is easier to think positive affirmations when you feel good, so create a joyful inner environment with lots of gratitude.
- Every thought you think and every word you speak is creating your future. If you say your affirmations, yet live in a state of contradiction, don’t expect much. In fact, things may get worse. Pay attention to the words you use everyday, both with your inner voice and your outer voice. Choose positive affirming words all day, everyday … as much as possible. You must change the way you speak and think in order for affirmations to work.
- Every complaint is an affirmation of something you do not want. It is important to turn negative affirmations around into positive affirmations.
- Too many negative thoughts create blocks of resistance that slow down positive affirmations or inhibit them completely. Thoughts of bitterness, blame, guilt and resentment need to be let go of in order to achieve maximum results from your positive affirmations.
- If you do not feel you deserve the manifestation of the affirmation, you will create a barrier to bringing your positive affirmation into fruition. Your beliefs affect your life.
Every moment you have a choice as to what you will think about. Our thoughts create our experience in life. It is important to remember that every thought you think and every word you speak is an affirmation, so you want them to be as conducive to as great a life as possible. It is very important to pay attention to the words you use every day, and the way you feel when saying them, for we become programmed by them. Saying affirmations is only part of the formula … what we do for the rest of the day and night is even more important. The secret to having your affirmations work well is to create a nurturing and loving inner environment, conducive to their growth.
Positive affirmations and positive thinking techniques can help develop a powerful and positive attitude in life, which is an essential element in life success and good health. You can use affirmations to change your life in a positive way. Here are a few affirmations to get your started, although once you get some practice you will be able to write your own.
- I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe.
- Right now, I accept the abundance that is flowing into my life.
- I trust my intuition to lead me to abundance.
- Changing careers is easy and joyous.
- My intuition clearly guides me to my new career.
- Each morning I wake up energized and excited for my day because I am passionate about my work.
- I am supported in my pursuit of prosperity.
- I am willing to recognize the opportunity to change careers.
- I am guided to an abundance of joy.
- I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.
- My new work environment is fun and supportive. I enjoy each day there.
- I leap knowing that there is nowhere to fall to. I trust in the universe.
- My life is filled with delight, joy, love, and good humor.
- I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of what I am.
- Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I choose to express a confident attitude to others.
- I already have the experience and understanding I need to perform my absolute best.
- When I believe in myself, others believe in me to.
- All my relationships are loving and harmonious.
- I trust in the process of life.
- My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendships.
- I choose to allow love, joy and freedom into my life.
- I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
For more affirmations, please visit The University of Metaphysical Sciences.
Enjoy your life! The universe wants you to be happy.